Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lazy and/or Uninspired

I still haven't decided which one it is for the lack of udates, but really, who cares?

In the meantime...

Read Matt's blog . He forms thoughts and sentences very well.

Also, read Goot's blog. It contains entertaining and useful information.
Take your Airborne. I took mine last week prior to goot's warning. It works.


One last thought for now:

COWARDS

I hate people who shoot up schools, especially Amish schools.
Each incident is equally tradgic, but the latest murders at the one room schoolhouse in Lancaster County, PA (ironically in a town called Paradise) made me physically sick. Who do the Amish ever bother? The pictures in the Delco Daily Times are heartbreaking. Two more girls who were in critical condition died today as a result of the shooting. Thoughts and prayers go out to the families of all the victims.

If you're gonna kill yourself, kill yourself. Stop taking innocent lives with you. Everybody is depressed or angry about something. I wish these crybabies were still alive so i could punch them in their weak-willed faces.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gootman said...

Well when you spend all your time at the boat or asleep there probably isn't too much to post about.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Walklett said...

Oh, I'm sorry, Johnny Everywhere. Where have you been, Widener and home? You sure have me beat.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

oh man. i just love every word of this exchange. this is why commenting must be encouraged in all ways.

walklett has a moment of writer's block-inspred self-reflection, compliments me (thanks yo), compliments goot, and nicely puts into words an absurd tragedy. (is it too early to for Amish shooting victim halloween costumes? it is? ok.)

so then goot rewards this first-post-in-too-long by popping him in the blog mouth outta nowhere, only to get popped right back.

(winner: walklett; not that i don't agree with both of you, but you can't call someone out about not going anywhere when your latest blog feature is "what i watched on tv this week." don't get me wrong, i do like the feature, but you gotta see the irony here.)

haha. johnny everywhere. that's a good one.

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I was going to post on the obvious quality of your Widener education shining through in this post.

Then I read this exchange and I can't stop laughing.

However, I am offended that you did not mention MY blog!!!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home