Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summa, Summa, Summatime...............



I just sit back and unwind. Happy summa! Man, it's been a while. I think this summer will be a good one. The energy feels right. I recently had a birthday(27th), the World Cup is happening, the US plays tomorrow morning and is still alive in the tourney, bbq's and good beer with great and generous friends, stupid arguments as a result of me being a selfish and drunk a-hole (that's not really a positive but it needs to be mentioned), realizing what's really important in life: family (my newest niece Emily, my nephew Zack, my godchild Tyler) and friends you can count on.
I'm trying to live a little more healthy these days but often encounter some minor setbacks. Lauren and Gootman (Lootman as the press refers to them) are moving into a house soon and expecting a little one.

Hopefully the job ting happens soon so I can have some funds to have fun this summer. Beach anyone?

School is out and I ain't been on the court yet. Hustle to the mall to get me a short set. Yea, I got on sneaks but I need a new pair cause basketball courts in the summer got girls there.

What I'm Watching: WORLD CUP, Entourage, Blowin' Up w/ Jamie Kennedy (hilarious)

What I'm Reading: Get Shorty (Elmore Leonard might be the coolest writer ever if you're into the crime genre. He also wrote Be Cool, The Big Bounce, Rum Punch a.k.a. Jackie Brown, all made into movies. The book is always better. I seriously plan to read everything he ever published.)

Latest Idea(that I think is worth pursuing): Padded baby clothes. An entire line of baby clothes with pouches sewn in the knees and elbows where a thin foam pad can be inserted. If you've ever seen football pants you know what I mean. The pads are interchangable with each outfit. It would be geared mostly towards infants learning to crawl but would also include toddlers. I googled padded baby clothes and the closest thing was a product called crawlies.
If Under Armour happens to read this I'm offering the idea for a small fee. They already have a line of under shirts with rib padding for adults, just make a line for infants and call it Baby Armour and market it to athletes with kids. Man, someone needs to hire me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gootman said...

Brangelina ain't got shit on Lootman... and Brendan will beat the crap out of Shiloh.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

What about "Gooten"? The Blogklett link has been restored to its position of prominence...



Guys out huntin and girls doin likewise

Honkin at the honeyinfronaya with the light eyes...



Damn, I used to love that first time of the summer when that song would come on Q102, and you knew that school was almost over and the next two months were going to kick so much ass.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home